Restore Orig Boot configuration

Hi,

I had a problem w/ a dual boot config.

Second Os "Broke".

Got rid of Grubb by doing Rescue FIXMBR.

Now keep getting an "Invalid Boot.INI' Message flash ob boot up.

Does anyone have a virgin copy of boot.ini?

OR Any other help?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kukunet

"Invalid Boot.ini" or "Windows could not start" error messages
when you start your computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330184

--
Carey Frisch