Just ordered from "good2purchase.com" they didnt ask for payment info

monkeymonk

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I just ordered some seinheiser HD595s from "goods2purchase.com" 130 bucks was a good deal compared to everywhere else otherwise I would have purchased from a more reputable site. They did not ask for my payment info like credit card etc... Just my shipping/billing address and other normal info. I tried calling their phone number, but got no answer. I am really worried that I will not get my product, I need it by this weekend.

I don't know if this is the right section, sorry.

monkeymonk

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
checked that site out and you are right doesn't look good... Although I didn't see any comments written by anyone else. The website lists Michigan under the contact info but the country of origin is India... It's a new website and has other warning signs.
What can I do from here? They don't have any important info except my Address, email address, and phone number. I am running my virus scanner right now and maybe will run CCleaner.
Anywhere else I can look for info?

well this is all assuming it is a hoax. it could be legit just ran like crap. i've heard of quite a number of such sites which technically are legit but are ran in a very bad way bordering on nonlegit.

if they are based in the usa or have an office in the usa they should be listed by the bbb or other agency but i'm not sure.

i dont know much about these matters so i cant give good advice.

monkeymonk

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Well I guess there is nothing for me to do and they don't have anything important so I will just change my password and let it go. Thanks for the reply!

fuler211

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012

Did everything work out?

anajon2000

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
SCAM, complete scam. I "tried" to buy a bar refrigerator for $445 shipped. No reply EVER, no shipment details, no tracking number. Website always says "pending".
Paypal reversal still shows "waiting for seller response"

SO I'M SCREWED! i will never see my $450 again. You have been warned folks.!!!

sosueme

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012

this is why no one in there right mind allows anything to be paid for using paypal w/o the "source" being a credit card (that can be reversed!) Paypal is a scam in and of itself!!!

olivia camron

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012

:) thank you :) I was just about to buy a fridge from these people

02slera

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
I ordered an ipod from goods2puchase.com, it was actually the second cheapest price i found, the cheapest website looked like a scam, so i went with this one and apparently have been scammed anyway. like others have said, the order just says "pending". the website now lists the address in NY, but the paypal said something like San Jose CA, and after ive tried to contact them multiple times, i got no response. I am amazed paypal will associate themselves with just anyone. I have filed a claim through paypal and am doing everthing i can to let others know of this situation as im sure my money is gone. Do Not Buy From Goods2Purchase.com. Complete SCAM.

dharris17

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
I can tell you why you got no response, its a mock site. its a website somebody was making for themeselves but didnt work on it. it reminds me of an e-commerce app, none of the items listed are actually for sale, they are for example, a sample website basically

Josep Nahriskeite

Honorable
May 4, 2013
I am an appliance dealer so I was concerned as to how a Kitchenaid refrigerator that costs me $2249 can be on "Goods2 purchase" for $1750.

Please people..your mother was right..if it seems to good to be true..its a scam. There are no legitimate 30% below dealer cost deals. If I could find a source for appliances I (& every other dealer) would have found them & we'd be selling the $2249 refrigerators for $ 1750 too.

It is VERY competitive in retail sales...NO ONE..can sell that much cheaper than other dealers, believe it or not, we work on 3-5% more often than not.

Josep Nahriskeite

Honorable
May 4, 2013
I am an appliance dealer so I was concerned as to how a Kitchenaid refrigerator that costs me $2249 can be on "Goods2 purchase" for $1750.

Please people..your mother was right..if it seems to good to be true..its a scam. There are no legitimate 30% below dealer cost deals. If I could find a source for appliances I (& every other dealer) would have found them & we'd be selling the $2249 refrigerators for $ 1750 too.

It is VERY competitive in retail sales...NO ONE..can sell that much cheaper than other dealers, believe it or not, we work on 3-5% more often than not.

MrTruth

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
I believe good2purchase.com and a remarkably similar site budgetproductsz.com/ are just a fake ecommerce sites created to generate revenue from Google Adsense.
They are simple using low prices on the Google shopping network to drive traffic to their site to fleece the real targets the Google AdWords advertisers. They are not trying to sell products they want you to click the paid advertisements on their sites. That is thier scam.
Their physical addresses are fake, their phone numbers are fake and their prices are fake but their ads are real.

dlandres

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013

DID YOU EVER FIND OUT IF THIS WAS LEGIT? I JUST ORDERED FROM THE SAME COMPANY, UNDER BUDGETPRODUCTSZ AND WASN'T ASKED FOR BILLING INFORMATION TOO.... I'M INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW THIS TURNED OUT.