What could this be??

kevmachine

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
Wierd issue when computer first boots up.

Hey, just this morning when I turned on my computer, after the desktop loaded I double clickec on the internet explorer icon and as I clicked on it, the my computer icon, which was the very top icon on the far left highlighted and my computer opened, I then closed it, and double clicked on IE again and my computer poped up again. I thought something is off here but had no idea what, I then when into my computer and when into program files, I clicked on the 6th one down but the one on the very top opened. after about 2-3 minutes it goes away and the computer run's normally, I don't know what could be causing this strange glitch. did a nortan full system scan but not showing anything out of the ordinary.

asrock extreme 4
windows 7 64bit home
gtx 570

kevmachine

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
I would like to add that even when I click anywhere on my desktop ever where there's no icon's the first icon from the top left is alway's selected, I tried deleteding that icon but then it just went to the next icon to the right. also if I click an icon and drag it on the screen, the icon in the top left of the screen moves with it. I am at a lose.