Computer Administrator much help needed

G

I made another computer administrator account and named it Other.
I then restarted the computer because I was updating some items. After it finished starting up, I cannot see the default Administrator that was given. It had dissappeared from the log on screen.

When I right click on My Computer then left click Manage, I then went onto Local Users and Groups then clicked Users. I see that the default Administrator is there and so is the computer administrator account I made (named Other).

I want to be able to access the default Administrator again,. even if I have to delete the account I made. Please help me with my problem.

Extra Info:
I right click Administrator then chose Properties.
The full name is blank. Description says, Built-in account for administering the computer/domain. User must change password at next logon & Account is locked out, they both are unchecked boxes that can't be accessed. User cannot change password is unchecked & Password never expires is checked & Account is disabled is unchecked. I then chose the Member of tabs and Administrator was there.

Then I did the same thing to the account I made (comp administrator named Other)
It had no description but everything was the same except when i went to the Member of tab, it displayed both Administrator and Users.