Is it possible to confuse emanators?

Think this may have been addressed before: is it possible to confuse
emanators? Fungi, cairns, like that? I think I've heard of maneuvers
that divert attacks by mobs into buffs on the heroes, or the like...

On 12 Apr 2005 15:37:23 -0700, MarkH10178 <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Think this may have been addressed before: is it possible to confuse
> emanators? Fungi, cairns, like that? I think I've heard of maneuvers
> that divert attacks by mobs into buffs on the heroes, or the like...

I saw a thread about that on the official forums recently. I can't
remember exactly, but I think the consensus was that if you confuse
the DE *before they cast* the emanator, the emanator works for you,
but you can't confuse an emanator once it's been cast.

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |
| http://www.terrania.us/conga.html