Q3 Causes computer freeze

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2004 5:02:29 PM

Ok, after being cheap and lazy for the last couple of years I finally
bought Q3 the other day. So I played for about 15 minutes and then
the whole computer froze and I'd hear some small crackling through
speakers. So I changed vid. card drivers thinking maybe that was the
problem... wrong. Nothing is overheating, nothing is overclocked,
etc..

Specs:
AMD Athlon 2400+ XP
1024mb Ram
Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb
SB Audigy 2 ZS

More about : computer freeze

Anonymous
August 31, 2004 1:12:09 AM

See if any of the troubleshooting tips at <
http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Quake3/FAQInstability.ht... >

HTH

M.W.H

!