Amazon order experiences

vasilisvvv

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
Hello guys,

I order from amazon a motherboard and a graphics card plus a mouse.

Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Asus GTX 570 and RAT7.

So if the order is ready why they don't sent it? Has anyone have experience with this specific method ?

So the tracking status is like this:

Sat, 07.07.12 18:11 h
--
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Sat, 07.07.12 19:05 h
Radefeld, Germany
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Mon, 09.07.12 03:56 h
Saulheim, Germany
The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Mon, 09.07.12 12:19 h
IPZ-Ffm, Germany
The shipment will be transported to the destination country.

what is your country of origin?

to me it looks like you ordered from a different country and it is being internationally shipped to you which takes more time and depending on a few things may cost you inport tax.

keep in mind that many businesses are ran on amazon. think of it as ebay without bidding except that amazon actually sells a few products.

vasilisvvv

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
i am ordering from cyprus. country of shipping is germany.. all my components is sold by amazon and no one other is in the way.. my concern is why they dont sent if the order is ready ro ship for 3 days now?
but i had contact amazon by chat, dhl by track service and local post office by call today.
dhl said that order is at frankfurt airport,post office said is in the plane on the way, and amazon said that tye order has come to cyprus.....

vasilisvvv

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
i am ordering from cyprus. country of shipping is germany.. all my components is sold by amazon and no one other is in the way.. my concern is why they dont sent if the order is ready ro ship for 3 days now?
but i had contact amazon by chat, dhl by track service and local post office by call today.
dhl said that order is at frankfurt airport,post office said is in the plane on the way, and amazon said that tye order has come to cyprus.....

once amazon delivers the package to the shipping company they have zero, let me repeat that, zero control over it. the short version: they sent it.

once the shipping company (dhl) has the package they need to truck it to the airport and then it needs to go on a plane. since cyprus is a small landmass there might not be as many direct flights in which packages get sent hence a delay. depending on cyprus customs there might also be a delay while it gets processed. the package will then have to be trucked to your house or specified destination.

as you can see there are quite a few points at which a package could get delayed.

i think you need to learn a bit of patience. consider where you live and where the package is coming from. if the package is not to you in 5-7 days then check on the status but there is no point before unless you ordered next day delivery (which would cost twice what the parts did at least!)