Welcome Page User Log in Issue

June 6, 2005 9:48:45 AM

Using Windows XP Home edition.

Everything working fine then all of a sudden I'm having a user account
log in problem.

I have 5 user accounts and can't log on with none. Even tried logging
on via Safe Mode with no luck. Tried "Last Known Good Configuration.

None of the user accounts have passwords.

Issue is as follows:
Computer boots to Windows XP Welcome page listing all the user
account.
Click any of the user accounts the following occurs. (no delays)
message reads - "Loading your personal settings..."
right after reads - "Logging off..."
right after reads - "Saving your settings"

Can't log into windows xp at all now?

--
tikkihotdog

More about : page user log issue