Amd or Intel ?

Slobogob

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006
Reminds me of the Cebit. Sex sells.

Sometimes i feel sorry for those "booth bunnies". Having to smile the whole day and getting photographed with and by old sweaty and fat men. :lol:

rammedstein

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
lol, i remember amds/atis cheerleaders in 2006, lol, damn that was the best way to sell an amd/ati product, lol, or that xfx nvidia 8600gts poster talking about sli with the chick with the big tits, lol.

StevieD

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004

Sometimes i feel sorry for those "booth bunnies". Having to smile the whole day and getting photographed with and by old sweaty and fat men. :lol:

I resent your comment. I am not sweaty. :lol:

Slobogob

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006

We talk about that again once a bunch of booth bunnies close in on you. :lol:

StevieD

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004

We talk about that again once a bunch of booth bunnies close in on you. :lol:

Your right, especially if one of them gave me a blue pill so that I could have the negative 4 hour side effect.

Or should that read "positive 4 hour side effect". The commercial makes it sound so negative, but I think it really should be considered a positve attribute of the product.

darious00777

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006