Hey, look, the forum's gone PvP.

:)

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= RorShok: Level 8 Natural Scrapper, MA/SR, M =-
-= Always looking for reliable teammates - look me up! =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in

> Hey, look, the forum's gone PvP.
>
>:)

Name me a newsgroup that isn't PvP?

Sooner or later, any thread in any newsgroup degrades into name
calling, political discussions or out-right profanity.

If I remeber right, there is one of those rules, like Murphy's Law,
that says if a newsgroup discussion has descended into a discussion of
nazism, it is offically a dead thread :)

J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> looked up from reading the entrails of

>Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in
>
>> Hey, look, the forum's gone PvP.
>>
>>:)
>>

>Name me a newsgroup that isn't PvP?
>
>Sooner or later, any thread in any newsgroup degrades into name
>calling, political discussions or out-right profanity.
>
>If I remeber right, there is one of those rules, like Murphy's Law,
>that says if a newsgroup discussion has descended into a discussion of
>nazism, it is offically a dead thread :)

Murphy's law is that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Godwin's law is the one about nazi-ism, and even then it's not
discussion of nazis, it's making a comparison between your opponent and
the nazis usually.

[Yes I deliberately small n'd nazi above. Small n's for small minds.]

Xocyll