Sharing printer

a b D Laptop
June 6, 2005 8:38:17 PM

I have been trying to no avail to share a printer from my pc to my laptop. I
have installed the drivers from my HP 2100 series on the laptop. Printer is
set up to share from the PC (which the printer on the pc works perfectly)
When I try to share I get the message The printer spooler service is not
running.
What am I doing incorrectly? Please help!

More about : sharing printer

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 6, 2005 11:58:12 PM

Hi,

Click start/run, type services.msc

Check that the print spooler service is both running and set to automatic
startup (double click it).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/