Lost MS Works 6.0 during a Total restore

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario 6015US desktop with XP home. Something happened and nothing worked right so I used the 4 Restore Plus disks that came with the PC. 1 white cd one red cd (OS) and 2 silver grey with one titled Productivity Applications and the other titled Additional Applications. The silver/grey CD Restore Supplemental Software Productivity Applications kinda hung up while installing the contents. I tried the Retry button a few times to no avail. So I chose skip and it proceeded and it completed its duty but after all was loaded and looking good I noticed that MS Works 6.0 was not there like it was after a previous restore a year ago. How do I go about getting MS Works back? I opened the CD's content in My Computer and all I could find was MSWorksBIO. I was told to look for MSWorks.exe but its not there. Any suggestions? Thank You JC
1 answer Last reply
More about lost works total restore
  1. While not directly answering your question, you may wish to check out OpenOffice as an alternative to MS Works if you can't seem to restore it.
Ask a new question

Read More

CD-Rom Apps