Windows Messenger

Whenever I endeavour to log on to the messenger service/application, a
message appears stating <Error Code 81000306>.

Any ideas what is up? (I use XPPRO).

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger

    Hi there, this might be one for the Messenger gurus

    Windows XP Windows Messenger
    or
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups.mspx

    "Newsgroup" <hrk_1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever I endeavour to log on to the messenger service/application, a message
    > appears stating <Error Code 81000306>.
    >
    > Any ideas what is up? (I use XPPRO).
    >
    > Thanks.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP