1. Intel DP35DPM Motherboard
2. C2D E6600
3. Kingston 667 MHZ 1GBx2 ( Dual Channel)
4. Kingston 667 MHZ 512MBx2 (Dual Channel)
5. Seagate 320GB Sata
6. EVGA 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked
7. ASUS 18X DVD Burner SATA with LightScribe
8. Cool Master 500 Watt Power Supply
9. Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
Any Suggestion or Comments are welcome
I assume choices 3 and 4 are options, yes? In that case I would suggest option 4, at a mimimum, the 2GB of RAM. Especially if you intend to run or in the future, upgrade to Vista. However, if economically feasible, I would recommend going with faster RAM.
June 12, 2007 10:46:30 PM
Thanks for the reply. The total memory with be 3GB. Is there any use of getting faster memory as this will be running in dual channel. So it equals to 1333 MHZ.