Does "Pacman" use the Quake 3 engine ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3,can.vlsi (More info?)

I heard that Pacman and Frogger use the Quake 3 engine.

Is that true?

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I heard that Pacman and Frogger use the Quake 3 engine.
>
> Is that true?

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3,can.vlsi (More info?)

This is the same guy that is posting messages in most of the gaming
newsgroups !
Here is his post in Doom.ii :

"This game is just a communist game written by Josef Stalin, so better
play Blackjack instead!"

Here is his post in the Forsaken newsgroup:

"Forsaken is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Forsaken, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Forsaken is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Forsaken.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !"

Forsaken is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I heard that Pacman and Frogger use the Quake 3 engine.
>
> Is that true?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Reggie Hillier wrote:
> This is the same guy that is posting messages in most of the gaming
> newsgroups !

Well at least while he's tucked away by himself in a dingy little computer
room he isn't doing anyone any real harm.