Problem browsing servers

Hi folks,

Sometimes, when I get the server list, there are between 100 and 120
servers listed, which I would expect. Other times, for no apparent
reason, there are only between 1 and 20. I have no idea why, and was
wondering if anyone could explain it, or has seen this sort of behavior
before.

Cheers,

--
james

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

jimmy james wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Sometimes, when I get the server list, there are between 100 and 120
> servers listed, which I would expect. Other times, for no apparent
> reason, there are only between 1 and 20. I have no idea why, and was
> wondering if anyone could explain it, or has seen this sort of
> behavior before.
>
> Cheers,

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

Don't use the in-game server browser, it sux. I believe you will be much
happier with the All Seeing Eye. Or gamespy for that matter.

jimmy james wrote :

> Hi folks,
>
> Sometimes, when I get the server list, there are between 100 and 120
> servers listed, which I would expect. Other times, for no apparent
> reason, there are only between 1 and 20. I have no idea why, and was
> wondering if anyone could explain it, or has seen this sort of behavior
> before.

OK, got the latest patch and am now seeing 2000 or so servers. Much better!

Sorry for wasting your time, nothing to see here...

--
james