what are the best quake 3 movies?

Last response: in Video Games
October 11, 2004 2:24:09 AM

The one from Clan 2eX is certainly a must see movie.

More about : quake movies

Anonymous
October 13, 2004 7:01:52 AM

"Weekend Warrior" <weekendwarrior@here.com> wrote in message
> The one from Clan 2eX is certainly a must see movie.

I kinda like "cosmodic" which is an avi showing a lot of sick trick jumps on
q3dm4.

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

a few of my faves are

Frag Vids
-made for quake (a classic)
-just quake
-annihilation (made by own-age with really really sweat editing)

Trick vids
-Tricking iT 1&2
-iT defrag
-Tribulation (a classic)
-kfo the movie
-The Art of Tricking 1&2
(and too many others)

just like in kongs post, own-age.com and planetquake3.net have tons of
videos.

!