what are the best quake 3 movies?

The one from Clan 2eX is certainly a must see movie.
3 answers Last reply
More about what quake movies

    "Weekend Warrior" <weekendwarrior@here.com> wrote in message
    > The one from Clan 2eX is certainly a must see movie.

    I kinda like "cosmodic" which is an avi showing a lot of sick trick jumps on
    q3dm4.

    --
    Cycho{HHR}
    http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    Go to these two sites http://www.own-age.com/vids/
    http://www.planetquake3.net/download.php?op=viewdownload&cid=11
    Tons of frag and tricking movies

    KONG
    "Weekend Warrior" <weekendwarrior@here.com> wrote in message
    > The one from Clan 2eX is certainly a must see movie.

    a few of my faves are

    Frag Vids
    -made for quake (a classic)
    -just quake
    -annihilation (made by own-age with really really sweat editing)

    Trick vids
    -Tricking iT 1&2
    -iT defrag
    -Tribulation (a classic)
    -kfo the movie
    -The Art of Tricking 1&2
    (and too many others)

    just like in kongs post, own-age.com and planetquake3.net have tons of
    videos.

    "Weekend Warrior" <weekendwarrior@here.com> wrote in message
    > The one from Clan 2eX is certainly a must see movie.

Movies Games Video Games