HELP - Zaurus SL-5500 Wont Sync With Outlook

August 4, 2004 7:34:20 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

trying to sync with outlook 2000 using win xp - no success - any
recommendations??

Mike
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 7:34:21 PM

On 04 Aug 2004 15:34:20 GMT, Mike <myemail@mydomain.com> wrote:

>trying to sync with outlook 2000 using win xp - no success - any
>recommendations??

Only that you have the same configuration I have (XP Home). I had
lots of trouble getting USB to work after upgrading to the new
firmware for the 5500 and had to go to serial. I had the serial cable
for an NT system I had at work.
!