$9.95 added lines don't have full billing details

Tags:
  • Cingular
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
January 10, 2005 4:18:55 AM

With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.

Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

More about : added lines full billing details

Anonymous
January 10, 2005 4:18:56 AM

"N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote in message
> With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide
details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.

> Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
> It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

Have Customer Service add the detailed billing feature to your FT lines.
Simple and Easy. 611 and done.

--
SS
Anonymous

In article <3KkEd.15584$dt3.610538@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
"N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote:

> With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide details
> in the bills so that the numbers called are available.
>
> Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
> It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

I can see it on my two added lines, when I look at my account online (I
don't get a paper bill anymore.) So it's there, at least for me...
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 5:35:08 AM

In article <34e40bF4a6mqoU1@individual.net>,
"Shaolin Superfly" <shaolinsuperfly@yinyang.com> wrote:

> "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide
> details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.
> >
> > Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
> > It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.
>

> Have Customer Service add the detailed billing feature to your FT lines.
> Simple and Easy. 611 and done.

How come you "forgot" to mention that's it's $2.99 a month per line to
add that feature?
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 10:09:56 AM

* Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com>
* Newsgroup alt.cellular.cingular
* Reply to: All; "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com>
* Date:Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:06:02 -0500
* Subj: $9.95 added lines don't have full billing details

N>With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't
N>provide details in the bills so that the numbers called are
N>available.

N>Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this
N>detail? It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

It's always been on my bills, both online and the paper bill. Call CS
and tell them. Although they list a paid option for detailed billing
on the web site, there has been no added charge on any of my "Family"
plans for the service.
--
Jack
Anonymous

| In article <34e40bF4a6mqoU1@individual.net>,
| "Shaolin Superfly" <shaolinsuperfly@yinyang.com> wrote:
|

| > "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote in message
| > > With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide
| > details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.
| > >
| > > Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this
detail?
| > > It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.
| >

| > Have Customer Service add the detailed billing feature to your FT lines.
| > Simple and Easy. 611 and done.
|
| How come you "forgot" to mention that's it's $2.99 a month per line to
| add that feature?

He probably didn't mention it because it is not. Officially it is $0.99, not
$2.99. It is typically added at no charge per request though.
!