$9.95 added lines don't have full billing details

With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.

Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.
5 answers Last reply
More about added lines full billing details

    "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide
    details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.

    > Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
    > It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

    Have Customer Service add the detailed billing feature to your FT lines.
    Simple and Easy. 611 and done.

    --
    SS

    In article <3KkEd.15584$dt3.610538@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
    "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote:

    > With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide details
    > in the bills so that the numbers called are available.
    >
    > Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
    > It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

    I can see it on my two added lines, when I look at my account online (I
    don't get a paper bill anymore.) So it's there, at least for me...

    In article <34e40bF4a6mqoU1@individual.net>,
    "Shaolin Superfly" <shaolinsuperfly@yinyang.com> wrote:

    > "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide
    > details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.
    > >
    > > Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this detail?
    > > It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.
    >

    > Have Customer Service add the detailed billing feature to your FT lines.
    > Simple and Easy. 611 and done.

    How come you "forgot" to mention that's it's $2.99 a month per line to
    add that feature?

    * Reply by Jack D. Russell, Sr. <jackru$$ell2@notmail.com>
    * Newsgroup alt.cellular.cingular
    * Reply to: All; "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com>
    * Date:Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:06:02 -0500
    * Subj: $9.95 added lines don't have full billing details

    N>With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't
    N>provide details in the bills so that the numbers called are
    N>available.

    N>Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this
    N>detail? It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.

    It's always been on my bills, both online and the paper bill. Call CS
    and tell them. Although they list a paid option for detailed billing
    on the web site, there has been no added charge on any of my "Family"
    plans for the service.
    --
    Jack

    | In article <34e40bF4a6mqoU1@individual.net>,
    | "Shaolin Superfly" <shaolinsuperfly@yinyang.com> wrote:
    |

    | > "N Hamilton" <no_spamham@no_spamnc.rr.com> wrote in message
    | > > With new Family plan for $59 the added lines for $9.95 don't provide
    | > details in the bills so that the numbers called are available.
    | > >
    | > > Is this in the fine print somewhere? Is there someway to see this
    detail?
    | > > It's not on-line nor in the printed bills.
    | >

    | > Have Customer Service add the detailed billing feature to your FT lines.
    | > Simple and Easy. 611 and done.
    |
    | How come you "forgot" to mention that's it's $2.99 a month per line to
    | add that feature?

    He probably didn't mention it because it is not. Officially it is $0.99, not
    $2.99. It is typically added at no charge per request though.

Cingular Internet Service Providers