System Event Sounds

I want a sound when I delete something, but in Sounds and Audio Devices, they
do not list a delete as a system event, and therefore I can't seem to add a
sound. Anything else I can do?
1 answer Last reply
More about system event sounds

    Start>Control Panel>Sounds and Audio>Sounds tab
    Under program events, scroll down to Windows Explorer and then
    down to Move Menu Item and select a sound from your sound file.
    Test it to make sure it works. This should work for when you delete
    a file you actually do not delete it, for it is moved to the Recycle Bin.
    Click Apply and OK. Good Luck. :~)
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Brynna" wrote:

    > I want a sound when I delete something, but in Sounds and Audio Devices, they
    > do not list a delete as a system event, and therefore I can't seem to add a
    > sound. Anything else I can do?

Microsoft Windows XP