Problem With In XP tablet Edition in Explorer

I have a few folders in the My pictures folder, and want these folders set to
thumbnail view. This appears to be fine displaying both the thumbnail and the
file name. I have however a folder within my pictures folder which will only
display the thumbnail and not the name of the file (picture)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Dfontana
1 answer Last reply
More about problem tablet edition explorer

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:59:03 -0700, DFontana wrote:

    > I have a few folders in the My pictures folder, and want these folders set to
    > thumbnail view. This appears to be fine displaying both the thumbnail and the
    > file name. I have however a folder within my pictures folder which will only
    > display the thumbnail and not the name of the file (picture)
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Dfontana

    Open a folder that does not display file names. Temporarily change to
    another view. Then press Shift and select Thumbnails view again. The file
    names will reappear. Repeat steps for the other folders not showing file
    names with thumbnail images.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User