Problem With In XP tablet Edition in Explorer

I have a few folders in the My pictures folder, and want these folders set to
thumbnail view. This appears to be fine displaying both the thumbnail and the
file name. I have however a folder within my pictures folder which will only
display the thumbnail and not the name of the file (picture)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Dfontana

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:59:03 -0700, DFontana wrote:

> I have a few folders in the My pictures folder, and want these folders set to
> thumbnail view. This appears to be fine displaying both the thumbnail and the
> file name. I have however a folder within my pictures folder which will only
> display the thumbnail and not the name of the file (picture)
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Dfontana

Open a folder that does not display file names. Temporarily change to
another view. Then press Shift and select Thumbnails view again. The file
names will reappear. Repeat steps for the other folders not showing file
names with thumbnail images.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User