How do you turn on the form predict thing?

Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
suggestions come up?

Thanks for any help...

It's on the Privacy tab of the Internet Options. (From the Tools menu,
choose Internet Options, navigate to the Privacy tab). It's called
Auto-complete.

"Funker" wrote:

> Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
> where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
> suggestions come up?
>
> Thanks for any help...

Oops, I mean the Content tab towards the bottom (personal information).

"Funker" wrote:

> Hi. I was just wondering how you turn on that auto fill form predict thing
> where when you double click a search box, a list of previous search
> suggestions come up?
>
> Thanks for any help...

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Shouldn't that be "Internet Options -> Content" tab?

Steve