Computer not seeing MOV files

I burned a home made training video on a standard cd using Roxio 6, the
files are .mov type video files. The cd plays fine on the computer I
assembled and burn the cd on.

I have a office desktop and a office laptop - neither computer is seeing
the mov files - they see the everything else on the cd the autorun, html,
ebook documentation and the directory folders.

Both computers have quicktime and the program I normally use to play mov
files - Jetaudio and both computers normally see and play mov files

Any thoughts or directictions would be greatly appreceiated

WinXP Pro, Roxio 6

MOV files usually play with Quicktime which can be found at
www.quicktime.com
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Cari \(MS-MVP\)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in

> MOV files usually play with Quicktime which can be found at
> www.quicktime.com

Yes I know Cari - see body of original note that both computers that are
not recognizing the mov files have quicktime on them. While I did not say
so - I did manually try to get quicktime to find the files with no luck,