Deleting / removing screen savers...

June 8, 2005 7:46:00 PM

I have created a Picasa2 screen saver but I cannot find a way to delete it
from within Picasa2.

How can I delete it (externally from Picasa2)? I am running XP Pro?

Thanks

Steve T
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 6:01:20 PM

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:46:00 -0700, Steve wrote:

> I have created a Picasa2 screen saver but I cannot find a way to delete it
> from within Picasa2.
>
> How can I delete it (externally from Picasa2)? I am running XP Pro?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve T

Found directions at the Picasa2 support site:
http://www.picasa.com/support/knowledge.php

Type "screensaver" in as the search word. Click Search. On the next page
that appears, scroll towards the bottom to a section titled "Make a photo
screensaver for your computer." Directions for removing pictures from the
picasa2 screensaver are at the end of that section.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User