How to solve broken mind exe virus

G

In my pc affected broken mind.exe virus , and this disable task manager , folder options, CMD, and registry editor

Please give solution.

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
no no, before you do that, use your OS cd to do a system repair, it basically rebuilds your registry, that can help a great deal.
-try going into safe mode and opening those applications
-If you are successful in opening those things in safe mode then we can work on trying to rid of the virus before you reinstall OS.

System repair would fix the corrupted registry. By the time OP tropubleshoots a virus, which he says He has, a reinstall would be quicker and insure any virus is eliminated entirely. If my system was infected with a serous virus, I would reinstall the OS before I spent wasted hours/days trying to remove all traces. Also, if OP takes the computer to be 'fixed', no tech has all day to screw around trying to eliminate a virus, corrupted registry situation.

blackhawk1928

Distinguished
^true, thats what i do, if get something bad, i dont even waste my time, I just reinstall my OS which takes me 1 hour max :) I have an external hard drive called my fast reinstall hard drive where I keep all 3 service packs for xp so i dont have to download them and i keep all my important drivers and programs on. However people who have important unbacked-up data who need to save it will have to go through this process so a system repair is his best bet at the moment if he doesn't want to reinstall his OS, however
OP: If you reinstall your OS your computer will like the day your bought it, (Super fast, responsive and 100% virus and malware free. So consider that.

Yeah, I've spent hours/days even 'removing' the long arms of multiple virus'. That was years ago when my son's friend knew how to infect my son's computer real good. The computer would be running perfect when the kid came over to play. When He left, there were 27,652 instances of spyware and virus! Norton had a kineption fit when I ran it! I would spend forever tracing them down through the registry and such. Page after page of 'how to' remove each virus' poo drop. After I finished it was like the do do was was still wrapped around my system somehow. Then, I noticed my buddy, a technician at Fry's telling some chick to bring him the system restore disk and He would restore it. The chicks were lined up carrying their computers in broke down with virus/spyware. No sense in trying to remove the 28,463 instances of spyware and virus he found when He ran a scan. LOL.

I wonder if OP has SP2 installed. That would give him the patched in Security Center. XP was barrells of fun before SP2 was devised.