How to acces my computer with PDA

August 16, 2004 1:03:23 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi,

I have an Ipaq 2215 and use a wifi connection with my computer.Internet and
mail is working well but i would like to have acces to my computer from the
ipaq.

Does anyone knows how to do it?

Thanks,

Serge

More about : acces computer pda

Anonymous
August 16, 2004 1:03:36 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Serge <serge.scheid@pandora.be> wrote: Hi,

> I have an Ipaq 2215 and use a wifi connection with my
> computer.Internet and mail is working well but i would like to have
> acces to my computer from the ipaq.
>
> Does anyone knows how to do it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Serge

Pocket VNC should do the trick.

Cheers,
Dennis
--
null up 21 days, 7:08, 2 users, load average: 0.20, 0.39, 0.27
thruster up 1 day, 5:21, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00