Wheres the ole timers. I'm back and still sux

Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
out.
64 answers Last reply
More about wheres timers back

    "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:9vKjd.44514
    > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    > out.

    I'm still here :)
    You need the 1.32 patch at least, then most would recommend Threewave, RA3,
    OSP, CPMA... <g>

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    I still suk too and still lurk - haven't played Q3-MP online in quite awhile -
    been wrapped up in other SP games (doom3 the latest)

    --
    pop is Mark
    Old age ain't no place for sissies.
    > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    > out.

    Hows things going pop. Wheres the boy. :p

    "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I still suk too and still lurk - haven't played Q3-MP online in quite
    >awhile -
    > been wrapped up in other SP games (doom3 the latest)
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > Old age ain't no place for sissies.
    > --
    > "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    >> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    >> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    >> out.

    SuperTech's mostly working (gettin' rich :) - He does some EverQuest nowadays...

    --
    pop is Mark
    If all is not lost, where is it?
    > Hows things going pop. Wheres the boy. :p
    >

    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I still suk too and still lurk - haven't played Q3-MP online in quite
    > >awhile -
    > > been wrapped up in other SP games (doom3 the latest)
    > >
    > > --
    > > pop is Mark
    > > Old age ain't no place for sissies.
    > > --
    > > "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    > >> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    > >> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    > >> out.

    "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    > out.

    Hey ya big baby. How's life now that Ray Borque has retired? Oh, yeah, no
    hockey anyway... :(

    No Quake no more for me. I was just playing Ico. Shows how lame I've gotten.

    --
    Cycho{HHR}
    http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    Hey Cycho.

    Nice to see some of the originals hanging in here. I played a couple games
    of Q2 the other day. Rail only of course. Boy it was like driving with a
    blindfold on. But felt good to be back. Wheres all the young punks. hehe.
    Any of you folks have any servers you go on. if so lets have them. like to
    rail your arse like ole times. Guess I need all my map files and lost the
    baby skin. is it still around. Cmon lets get a game going.

    > Hey Cycho.
    >
    > Nice to see some of the originals hanging in here. I played a couple games
    > of Q2 the other day. Rail only of course. Boy it was like driving with a
    > blindfold on. But felt good to be back. Wheres all the young punks. hehe.
    > Any of you folks have any servers you go on. if so lets have them. like to
    > rail your arse like ole times. Guess I need all my map files and lost the
    > baby skin. is it still around. Cmon lets get a game going.

    i dont remeber u....but..im still here!! =)

    128.122.171.108:27960 "red's Threewave 1.7 CTFS" ump2ctf4

    207.180.25.189:27988 "[CTFS] pF.TK's 3Wave Rotational Server '1.7

    There are a couple pF servers we hang in nightly...ifin u dont remember whos
    in pF.. http://www.p0rn0finish.org ..u should see a few names u recognize

    pF.Slik

    Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
    life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
    :)

    "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:Tzfkd.11660
    > Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
    > life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
    > :)

    BAH! ;)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    but I haven't had to pull the newsgroup over in eons! :-)

    --
    pop is Mark
    If all is not lost, where is it?

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:05:23 GMT, "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote:

    >Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
    >life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
    >:)

    Er...Hiyas :)

    >"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    >> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    >> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    >> out.

    marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

    <marXbig> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:05:23 GMT, "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
    > >life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
    > >:)
    >

    > Er...Hiyas :)

    HEY! How's it going?
    :)

    > >"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
    clan?
    > >> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play.
    My
    > >> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help
    me
    > >> out.
    > >>

    > marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

    News==----
    Newsgroups
    =----

    Sorry bout that.. get Supertech in here and it's bound to get pulled over
    real quick!

    > but I haven't had to pull the newsgroup over in eons! :-)
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > If all is not lost, where is it?
    > --
    > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message
    > > Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
    > > life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
    > > :)
    > >

    > > "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
    clan?
    > > > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play.
    My
    > > > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help
    me
    > > > out.

    Pop always had things in control. um...I think. Wasssup Ratgirl. Wizard been
    around these parts?

    > <marXbig> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:05:23 GMT, "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
    >> >life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
    >> >:)
    >>

    >> Er...Hiyas :)
    >
    > HEY! How's it going?
    > :)
    >

    >> >"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > clan?
    > My
    > me
    >> >>

    >> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

    > News==----
    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
    > Newsgroups
    > =----

    On 11/9/2004 5:53 PM pF.Slik brightened our day with:

    >"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>Hey Cycho.
    >>
    >>Nice to see some of the originals hanging in here. I played a couple games
    >>of Q2 the other day. Rail only of course. Boy it was like driving with a
    >>blindfold on. But felt good to be back. Wheres all the young punks. hehe.
    >>Any of you folks have any servers you go on. if so lets have them. like to
    >>rail your arse like ole times. Guess I need all my map files and lost the
    >>baby skin. is it still around. Cmon lets get a game going.
    >>

    >i dont remeber u....but..im still here!! =)
    >

    > 128.122.171.108:27960 "red's Threewave 1.7 CTFS" ump2ctf4
    >
    > 207.180.25.189:27988 "[CTFS] pF.TK's 3Wave Rotational Server '1.7
    >
    >There are a couple pF servers we hang in nightly...ifin u dont remember whos
    >in pF.. http://www.p0rn0finish.org ..u should see a few names u recognize
    >

    >pF.Slik

    Have any of you pF guys even bothered playing Doom3 multi?

    Oh, hey to everyone else in the old timer thread.

    --
    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
    wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged

    On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:28:31 -0500, "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net>
    wrote:

    >Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    >Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    >old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    >out.

    wow some familiar names. seems this groups is totally dead till
    someone has rollcall.
    i stil play regular RA3 online. q3 best 30 bux i ever spent. load up
    q3, 1.32 update, you'll need 1.76 ra3 update and head for agsn server.
    it's more towards west coast but usually a lot of fun. even another 40
    something guy like me there!!!!

    muktheknife®

    Seems like we can get a thread going.

    "muktheknife®" <mukhp@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:28:31 -0500, "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    >>Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    >>old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    >>out.
    >>

    > wow some familiar names. seems this groups is totally dead till
    > someone has rollcall.
    > i stil play regular RA3 online. q3 best 30 bux i ever spent. load up
    > q3, 1.32 update, you'll need 1.76 ra3 update and head for agsn server.
    > it's more towards west coast but usually a lot of fun. even another 40
    > something guy like me there!!!!
    >
    > muktheknife®

    I'll have you know I haven't forgotten anything since I don't remember when...

    --
    pop is Mark
    If all is not lost, where is it?

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

    >Have any of you pF guys even bothered playing Doom3 multi?
    >
    >Oh, hey to everyone else in the old timer thread.

    We played one night, and one night only. Decided that was about the
    longevity of its ability to hold our interest and went back to CTFS.

    pin77 wrote:
    > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
    > clan? Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff
    > to play. My old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I
    > needed. Help me out.

    The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)
    Now that Im finshed with Doom3 I put my teeth in Half Life 2, and what a
    ride that is. Im lovin it.

    I bet it wins the game of the year award!

    --

    /t ---> Crash[AGQx]
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but a true friend

    Are you people in this thread in Europe? I've never seen a one of you U.S.
    servers

    KONG a.k.a 800LB-Gorilla

    "Tommy Sundstrøm" <tommy@h-nett.no> wrote in message
    > pin77 wrote:
    >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
    >> clan? Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff
    >> to play. My old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I
    >> needed. Help me out.
    >
    > The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)

    Me too; Q2 is still my favourite game of all time so Q4 has to kick ass :D

    I'm slowly working my way through Doom 3 at Marine difficulty, getting my
    ass kicked a lot. LOL :)

    "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
    > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
    > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged

    Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    Mind you, I'm engaged too :)

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:23:46 GMT, "KONG" <KONG@myrapidsys.com> wrote:

    > Are you people in this thread in Europe? I've never seen a one of you U.S.
    >servers

    ....check the subject...

    marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

    I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and memory
    engaged at the present...

    --
    pop is Mark
    If all is not lost, where is it?
    "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
    > > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
    > > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
    > >

    > Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    > Mind you, I'm engaged too :)

    > There is no spoon.
    >
    > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
    > > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
    > > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
    > >

    > Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    > Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
    >
    > --

    CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?

    > --
    > There is no spoon.
    >
    > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    I dont even think I had an engagement..
    Before I knew it I was married and 10 years
    later Im still here. hmm.. I think the "pop"
    syndrome is starting to rub off.
    :)

    > I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and
    memory
    > engaged at the present...
    >
    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > If all is not lost, where is it?
    > --
    > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
    > > > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
    > > > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
    > > >

    > > Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    > > Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > --
    > > There is no spoon.
    > >
    > > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and
    >memory
    > engaged at the present...

    My mind is full of demons. <g>

    > --
    > pop is Mark
    > If all is not lost, where is it?

    In the UAC facility on Mars ;)

    "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

    > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
    >> > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
    >> > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
    >
    >> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    >> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
    >>
    >> --
    >

    > CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?

    Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    Ah dont rush it. So will it be an outdoor funeral?

    > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

    >>> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    >>> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>

    >> CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
    >>

    > Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    > Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

    > There is no spoon.
    >
    > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    On 11/19/2004 10:26 AM EvilBill brightened our day with:

    >"Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

    >>>Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    >>>Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>

    >>CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
    >>

    >Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    >Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

    Our little boy is growing up.

    --
    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:Y0und.37897
    > Ah dont rush it. So will it be an outdoor funeral?

    Not a clue yet. She and I are living pretty far away from each other at the
    moment, we're gonna plan it more when that changes. I need a job. LOL :)

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message news:NOsnd.46412
    > On 11/19/2004 10:26 AM EvilBill brightened our day with:
    >>
    >>Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    >>Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
    >>
    > Our little boy is growing up.

    Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;) LOL

    > "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message news:NOsnd.46412
    > > On 11/19/2004 10:26 AM EvilBill brightened our day with:
    > >>
    > >>Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    > >>Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
    > >>
    > > Our little boy is growing up.
    > >

    > Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;) LOL

    > There is no spoon.
    >
    > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    and you'll forget how you got there ;-)
    --

    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and
    > >memory
    > > engaged at the present...
    > >

    > My mind is full of demons. <g>

    I find that more and more my mouth gets engaged but my mind is still in
    neutral...

    > > --
    > > pop is Mark
    > > If all is not lost, where is it?
    >
    > In the UAC facility on Mars ;)

    somebody moved it!

    > There is no spoon.
    >
    > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    --
    pop is Mark
    If all is not lost, where is it?

    Shame on you for such a comment...
    Im gonna haveta forward this to your wifey!
    ;)

    > Ah dont rush it. So will it be an outdoor funeral?
    >

    > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

    > >> CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
    > >>

    > > Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    > > Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
    > >
    > > --
    > > --
    > > There is no spoon.
    > >
    > > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

    > >> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
    > >> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >

    > > CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
    > >

    > Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    > Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

    > There is no spoon.
    >
    > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    Take your time.. your only young once

    Wow, just caught this thread! Hell, I remember all you guys (and gal)!

    Anyone remember li'l ol' slateman? Heh, 'tis me, John W.!

    It's hard to believe it's been so long... '98, '99? Damn, over 5 years for
    most of ya! Ah, memories!

    I don't play anything anymore, other than the occasional counter-strike
    game, and Steam ruined that for me. I just miss the good ol' days of manual
    configurations, tweaking your game's performance, TEXT config. files. Call
    me old-fashioned. I loved Q2 to death.

    Whatever happened to Rizzo & Chicken-F, Spankdaddy, RoboRay etc.?

    Peace!

    "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:DJGnd.46726

    > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
    >> Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
    >>

    > Take your time.. your only young once

    Shame I'm not as young as I once was when I first discovered AGQ2 ;)

    "John" <address@server.com> wrote in message news:oYHnd.15997
    > Wow, just caught this thread! Hell, I remember all you guys (and gal)!
    >
    > Anyone remember li'l ol' slateman? Heh, 'tis me, John W.!

    Vaguely ;)
    Where've you been ya bastage!

    > It's hard to believe it's been so long... '98, '99? Damn, over 5 years
    > for most of ya! Ah, memories!
    >
    > I don't play anything anymore, other than the occasional counter-strike
    > game, and Steam ruined that for me. I just miss the good ol' days of
    > manual configurations, tweaking your game's performance, TEXT config.
    > files. Call me old-fashioned. I loved Q2 to death.

    Well, Doom3 still has a plain-text config ;)

    > Whatever happened to Rizzo & Chicken-F, Spankdaddy, RoboRay etc.?

    Some of 'em never really made the transition to Q3, others just kinda
    drifted away when Q3 itself was on the way out.

    "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:YGvnd.7834
    > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;) LOL
    >
    > and you'll forget how you got there ;-)

    Oh, I can go one better, I already forgot how I got *here* ;)

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    Hiya Pal..

    Long time.. no frag.. err see :P
    I dont play anything anymore either..
    got doom3 sitting here collecting dust
    and half life2 is gonna probably be
    sitting next to it.

    As for the old gheys that used to linger around
    here.. chicken is in mirc
    you can find him at gamesurge.net @ #terminal-insanity
    Occasionally wiz and rizzo pop in there. It seems that
    real life has caught up with most folks.

    You can still catch me on icq if you need someone
    to make fun of you! :)

    > "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:YGvnd.7834
    > > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;) LOL
    > >
    > > and you'll forget how you got there ;-)
    >
    > Oh, I can go one better, I already forgot how I got *here* ;)

    OR: I go into a room for something and as I enter I forget *why* I'm here :)

    --
    pop is Mark
    If all is not lost, where is it?

    Tommy Sundstrøm wrote:

    >The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)
    >Now that Im finshed with Doom3 I put my teeth in Half Life 2, and what a
    >ride that is. Im lovin it.
    >
    >I bet it wins the game of the year award!

    Glad to see that you are still around. Stop by and say hello
    sometime... www.agbgaming.com

    We run several different game servers and normally have a CS:Source
    server running. We have quite a few members from your area and even
    have a few old AGQ2'ers hanging around.

    [AGB] Flycutter®

    "Flycutter®" <amlmmkay@tds.etnay> wrote in message
    > Tommy Sundstrøm wrote:
    >
    >>The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)
    >>Now that Im finshed with Doom3 I put my teeth in Half Life 2, and what a
    >>ride that is. Im lovin it.
    >>
    >>I bet it wins the game of the year award!
    >
    > Glad to see that you are still around. Stop by and say hello
    > sometime... www.agbgaming.com

    Sadly, it requires Flash, and on dial-up, Flash animations/navigation and
    the Flash plug-in itself, take several million years to load...

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
    > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
    > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
    > out.

    *blink*

    how'd you know I was old now ?

    "Vinster" <See_contact_page@vinster(removethis).com> wrote in message
    > how'd you know I was old now ?
    >
    > "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
    >> clan? Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff
    >> to play. My old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I
    >> needed. Help me out.

    I never realized we were...um....clanned :) We use the [AGQx] to
    denote following alt.games.quake, quake2 and quake3 is what that's all
    about :) Some would actually get together for a bash now and then,
    often on Pits servers. Some on Rail only servers. Some on CTF
    servers. I'd say that around 1/2 of the old regs still show up
    occasionally.

    McGrandpa [AGQx]

Games Video Games