Wheres the ole timers. I'm back and still sux

Last response: in Video Games
November 8, 2004 11:28:31 AM

Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
out.
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 5:44:00 PM

"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:9vKjd.44514
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> out.

I'm still here :)
You need the 1.32 patch at least, then most would recommend Threewave, RA3,
OSP, CPMA... <g>

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
November 9, 2004 12:05:32 AM

I still suk too and still lurk - haven't played Q3-MP online in quite awhile -
been wrapped up in other SP games (doom3 the latest)

--
pop is Mark
Old age ain't no place for sissies.
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> out.

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 12:05:33 AM

Hows things going pop. Wheres the boy. :p

"pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I still suk too and still lurk - haven't played Q3-MP online in quite
>awhile -
> been wrapped up in other SP games (doom3 the latest)
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> Old age ain't no place for sissies.
> --
> "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
>> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
>> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
>> out.

November 9, 2004 2:57:33 AM

SuperTech's mostly working (gettin' rich :)  - He does some EverQuest nowadays...

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?
> Hows things going pop. Wheres the boy. :p
>

> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I still suk too and still lurk - haven't played Q3-MP online in quite
> >awhile -
> > been wrapped up in other SP games (doom3 the latest)
> >
> > --
> > pop is Mark
> > Old age ain't no place for sissies.
> > --
> > "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> >> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> >> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> >> out.

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 3:12:05 AM

"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> out.

Hey ya big baby. How's life now that Ray Borque has retired? Oh, yeah, no
hockey anyway... :(

No Quake no more for me. I was just playing Ico. Shows how lame I've gotten.

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

Hey Cycho.

Nice to see some of the originals hanging in here. I played a couple games
of Q2 the other day. Rail only of course. Boy it was like driving with a
blindfold on. But felt good to be back. Wheres all the young punks. hehe.
Any of you folks have any servers you go on. if so lets have them. like to
rail your arse like ole times. Guess I need all my map files and lost the
baby skin. is it still around. Cmon lets get a game going.

"Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
news:p XTjd.49479$JS4.6654@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
>> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
>> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
>> out.
>>

> Hey ya big baby. How's life now that Ray Borque has retired? Oh, yeah, no
> hockey anyway... :(
>
> No Quake no more for me. I was just playing Ico. Shows how lame I've
> gotten.
>
> --
> Cycho{HHR}
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 4:53:17 AM

> Hey Cycho.
>
> Nice to see some of the originals hanging in here. I played a couple games
> of Q2 the other day. Rail only of course. Boy it was like driving with a
> blindfold on. But felt good to be back. Wheres all the young punks. hehe.
> Any of you folks have any servers you go on. if so lets have them. like to
> rail your arse like ole times. Guess I need all my map files and lost the
> baby skin. is it still around. Cmon lets get a game going.

i dont remeber u....but..im still here!! =)

128.122.171.108:27960 "red's Threewave 1.7 CTFS" ump2ctf4

207.180.25.189:27988 "[CTFS] pF.TK's 3Wave Rotational Server '1.7

There are a couple pF servers we hang in nightly...ifin u dont remember whos
in pF.. http://www.p0rn0finish.org ..u should see a few names u recognize

pF.Slik
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 6:05:23 AM

Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
:)

"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> out.

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 2:37:46 PM

"Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:Tzfkd.11660
> Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
> life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
> :)

BAH! ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
November 10, 2004 3:50:53 PM

but I haven't had to pull the newsgroup over in eons! :-)

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?
> Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
> life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
> :)
>

> "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> > out.

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 4:58:42 PM

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:05:23 GMT, "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote:

>Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
>life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
>:)

Er...Hiyas :)

>"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
>> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
>> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
>> out.

marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

November 11, 2004 1:30:01 AM

<marXbig> wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:05:23 GMT, "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote:
>
> >Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
> >life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
> >:)
>

> Er...Hiyas :)

HEY! How's it going?
:)

> >"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
clan?
> >> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play.
My
> >> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help
me
> >> out.
> >>

> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
Anonymous
November 11, 2004 1:30:01 AM

Sorry bout that.. get Supertech in here and it's bound to get pulled over
real quick!

> but I haven't had to pull the newsgroup over in eons! :-)
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> If all is not lost, where is it?
> --
> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message
> > Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
> > life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
> > :)
> >

> > "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > > Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
clan?
> > > Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play.
My
> > > old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help
me
> > > out.

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 1:30:02 AM

Pop always had things in control. um...I think. Wasssup Ratgirl. Wizard been
around these parts?

> <marXbig> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:05:23 GMT, "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Hey! I remember you! Seems like most of the ole times have gotten a real
>> >life or sumtin. With the exception of pop he's here to keep us in line!
>> >:)
>>

>> Er...Hiyas :)
>
> HEY! How's it going?
> :)
>

>> >"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> clan?
> My
> me
>> >>

>> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

> News==----
>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
> Newsgroups
> =----

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 5:59:51 AM

On 11/9/2004 5:53 PM pF.Slik brightened our day with:

>"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>

>>Hey Cycho.
>>
>>Nice to see some of the originals hanging in here. I played a couple games
>>of Q2 the other day. Rail only of course. Boy it was like driving with a
>>blindfold on. But felt good to be back. Wheres all the young punks. hehe.
>>Any of you folks have any servers you go on. if so lets have them. like to
>>rail your arse like ole times. Guess I need all my map files and lost the
>>baby skin. is it still around. Cmon lets get a game going.
>>

>i dont remeber u....but..im still here!! =)
>

> 128.122.171.108:27960 "red's Threewave 1.7 CTFS" ump2ctf4
>
> 207.180.25.189:27988 "[CTFS] pF.TK's 3Wave Rotational Server '1.7
>
>There are a couple pF servers we hang in nightly...ifin u dont remember whos
>in pF.. http://www.p0rn0finish.org ..u should see a few names u recognize
>

>pF.Slik

Have any of you pF guys even bothered playing Doom3 multi?

Oh, hey to everyone else in the old timer thread.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged

> Pop always had things in control. um...I think. Wasssup Ratgirl. Wizard
been
> around these parts?
>

> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message
> >
> > <marXbig> wrote in message

> >> Er...Hiyas :)
> >
> > HEY! How's it going?
> > :)

> > clan?
> > My
Help
> > me
> >> >>

> >> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

> > News==----
> >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+
> > Newsgroups
> >> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
> > =----

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 7:46:45 AM

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:28:31 -0500, "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
>Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
>old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
>out.

wow some familiar names. seems this groups is totally dead till
someone has rollcall.
i stil play regular RA3 online. q3 best 30 bux i ever spent. load up
q3, 1.32 update, you'll need 1.76 ra3 update and head for agsn server.
it's more towards west coast but usually a lot of fun. even another 40
something guy like me there!!!!

muktheknife®
Anonymous
November 11, 2004 10:36:08 PM

Seems like we can get a thread going.

"muktheknife®" <mukhp@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:28:31 -0500, "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
>>Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
>>old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
>>out.
>>

> wow some familiar names. seems this groups is totally dead till
> someone has rollcall.
> i stil play regular RA3 online. q3 best 30 bux i ever spent. load up
> q3, 1.32 update, you'll need 1.76 ra3 update and head for agsn server.
> it's more towards west coast but usually a lot of fun. even another 40
> something guy like me there!!!!
>
> muktheknife®
November 12, 2004 2:38:44 AM

I'll have you know I haven't forgotten anything since I don't remember when...

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?
> pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
> wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
>
> "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Pop always had things in control. um...I think. Wasssup Ratgirl. Wizard
> been
> > around these parts?
> >

> > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > <marXbig> wrote in message

> real
> line!

> > > HEY! How's it going?
> > > :)

> > > clan?
> play.
> > > My
> Help
> > > me

> > > News==----
> 120,000+
> > > Newsgroups
> > > =----

Anonymous
November 14, 2004 2:21:54 AM

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

>Have any of you pF guys even bothered playing Doom3 multi?
>
>Oh, hey to everyone else in the old timer thread.

We played one night, and one night only. Decided that was about the
longevity of its ability to hold our interest and went back to CTFS.
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 8:24:07 PM

pin77 wrote:
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
> clan? Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff
> to play. My old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I
> needed. Help me out.

The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)
Now that Im finshed with Doom3 I put my teeth in Half Life 2, and what a
ride that is. Im lovin it.

I bet it wins the game of the year award!

--

/t ---> Crash[AGQx]
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... but a true friend

Are you people in this thread in Europe? I've never seen a one of you U.S.
servers

KONG a.k.a 800LB-Gorilla
"pF.Rumor" <error@erasure.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:
>

>>Have any of you pF guys even bothered playing Doom3 multi?
>>
>>Oh, hey to everyone else in the old timer thread.
>
> We played one night, and one night only. Decided that was about the
> longevity of its ability to hold our interest and went back to CTFS.

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 11:34:36 PM

"Tommy Sundstrøm" <tommy@h-nett.no> wrote in message
> pin77 wrote:
>> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
>> clan? Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff
>> to play. My old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I
>> needed. Help me out.
>
> The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)

Me too; Q2 is still my favourite game of all time so Q4 has to kick ass :D

I'm slowly working my way through Doom 3 at Marine difficulty, getting my
ass kicked a lot. LOL :)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 11:35:17 PM

"Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
> pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
> wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged

Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
Mind you, I'm engaged too :)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 2:03:50 AM

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:23:46 GMT, "KONG" <KONG@myrapidsys.com> wrote:

> Are you people in this thread in Europe? I've never seen a one of you U.S.
>servers

....check the subject...

marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

November 19, 2004 6:44:58 AM

I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and memory
engaged at the present...

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?
"EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
> > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
> > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
> >

> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
November 19, 2004 2:14:51 PM

"EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
> > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
> > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
> >

> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
>
> --

CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?

> --
> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
November 19, 2004 2:14:51 PM

I dont even think I had an engagement..
Before I knew it I was married and 10 years
later Im still here. hmm.. I think the "pop"
syndrome is starting to rub off.
:)

> I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and
memory
> engaged at the present...
>
> --
> pop is Mark
> If all is not lost, where is it?
> --
> "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> > "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
> > > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
> > > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
> > >

> > Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
> > Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
> >
> > --
> > --
> > There is no spoon.
> >
> > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
November 19, 2004 9:24:56 PM

"pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and
>memory
> engaged at the present...

My mind is full of demons. <g>

> --
> pop is Mark
> If all is not lost, where is it?

In the UAC facility on Mars ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 9:26:11 PM

"Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

> "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:zdBkd.15157
>> > pop has things in control until he forgets what he's doing
>> > wiz hasnt been around for awhile, last I heard he was engaged
>
>> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
>> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
>>
>> --
>

> CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?

Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 9:26:12 PM

Ah dont rush it. So will it be an outdoor funeral?

> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

>>> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
>>> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
>>>
>>> --
>>

>> CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
>>

> Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
> Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
November 19, 2004 11:35:57 PM

On 11/19/2004 10:26 AM EvilBill brightened our day with:

>"Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

>>>Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
>>>Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
>>>
>>>--
>>>

>>CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
>>

>Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
>Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

Our little boy is growing up.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:Y0und.37897
> Ah dont rush it. So will it be an outdoor funeral?

Not a clue yet. She and I are living pretty far away from each other at the
moment, we're gonna plan it more when that changes. I need a job. LOL :)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 1:26:16 AM

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message news:NOsnd.46412
> On 11/19/2004 10:26 AM EvilBill brightened our day with:
>>
>>Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
>>Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
>>
> Our little boy is growing up.

Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;)  LOL

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
November 20, 2004 2:52:24 AM

> "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message news:NOsnd.46412
> > On 11/19/2004 10:26 AM EvilBill brightened our day with:
> >>
> >>Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
> >>Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
> >>
> > Our little boy is growing up.
> >

> Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;)  LOL

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

and you'll forget how you got there ;-)
--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?

> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I was engaged once (almost 50 years ago) - I'm trying to get my mind and
> >memory
> > engaged at the present...
> >

> My mind is full of demons. <g>

I find that more and more my mouth gets engaged but my mind is still in
neutral...

> > --
> > pop is Mark
> > If all is not lost, where is it?
>
> In the UAC facility on Mars ;)

somebody moved it!

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?
November 20, 2004 3:26:11 PM

Shame on you for such a comment...
Im gonna haveta forward this to your wifey!
;)

> Ah dont rush it. So will it be an outdoor funeral?
>

> "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
> >>

> > Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
> > Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
> >
> > --
> > --
> > There is no spoon.
> >
> > EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> > My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> > Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Anonymous
November 20, 2004 3:26:11 PM

"EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:LAknd.44722

> >> Damn, I *am* out of the loop.
> >> Mind you, I'm engaged too :)
> >>
> >> --
> >

> > CONGRATULATIONS! You set the big date yet?
> >

> Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
> Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)

> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Take your time.. your only young once
November 20, 2004 4:50:12 PM

Wow, just caught this thread! Hell, I remember all you guys (and gal)!

Anyone remember li'l ol' slateman? Heh, 'tis me, John W.!

It's hard to believe it's been so long... '98, '99? Damn, over 5 years for
most of ya! Ah, memories!

I don't play anything anymore, other than the occasional counter-strike
game, and Steam ruined that for me. I just miss the good ol' days of manual
configurations, tweaking your game's performance, TEXT config. files. Call
me old-fashioned. I loved Q2 to death.

Whatever happened to Rizzo & Chicken-F, Spankdaddy, RoboRay etc.?

Peace!
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 6:45:34 PM

"Ratgirl" <no@fu.com> wrote in message news:D JGnd.46726

> "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> Not yet, no. Neither of us can afford to get married yet, LOL
>> Our date is basically 'As soon as possible' ;)
>>

> Take your time.. your only young once

Shame I'm not as young as I once was when I first discovered AGQ2 ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 6:46:51 PM

"John" <address@server.com> wrote in message news:o YHnd.15997
> Wow, just caught this thread! Hell, I remember all you guys (and gal)!
>
> Anyone remember li'l ol' slateman? Heh, 'tis me, John W.!

Vaguely ;)
Where've you been ya bastage!

> It's hard to believe it's been so long... '98, '99? Damn, over 5 years
> for most of ya! Ah, memories!
>
> I don't play anything anymore, other than the occasional counter-strike
> game, and Steam ruined that for me. I just miss the good ol' days of
> manual configurations, tweaking your game's performance, TEXT config.
> files. Call me old-fashioned. I loved Q2 to death.

Well, Doom3 still has a plain-text config ;)

> Whatever happened to Rizzo & Chicken-F, Spankdaddy, RoboRay etc.?

Some of 'em never really made the transition to Q3, others just kinda
drifted away when Q3 itself was on the way out.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 6:47:22 PM

"pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:YGvnd.7834
> "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;)  LOL
>
> and you'll forget how you got there ;-)

Oh, I can go one better, I already forgot how I got *here* ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 7:33:58 PM

Hiya Pal..

Long time.. no frag.. err see :p
I dont play anything anymore either..
got doom3 sitting here collecting dust
and half life2 is gonna probably be
sitting next to it.

As for the old gheys that used to linger around
here.. chicken is in mirc
you can find him at gamesurge.net @ #terminal-insanity
Occasionally wiz and rizzo pop in there. It seems that
real life has caught up with most folks.

You can still catch me on icq if you need someone
to make fun of you! :)

"John" <address@server.com> wrote in message
news:o YHnd.15997$sk2.10517@fe2.columbus.rr.com...
> Wow, just caught this thread! Hell, I remember all you guys (and gal)!
>
> Anyone remember li'l ol' slateman? Heh, 'tis me, John W.!
>
> It's hard to believe it's been so long... '98, '99? Damn, over 5 years
for
> most of ya! Ah, memories!
>
> I don't play anything anymore, other than the occasional counter-strike
> game, and Steam ruined that for me. I just miss the good ol' days of
manual
> configurations, tweaking your game's performance, TEXT config. files.
Call
> me old-fashioned. I loved Q2 to death.
>
> Whatever happened to Rizzo & Chicken-F, Spankdaddy, RoboRay etc.?
>
> Peace!

November 21, 2004 12:28:49 AM

> "pop" <p_o_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:YGvnd.7834
> > "EvilBill" <devlin_wright@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Yeah, I better look out or I'll be pop's age before I know it ;)  LOL
> >
> > and you'll forget how you got there ;-)
>
> Oh, I can go one better, I already forgot how I got *here* ;)

OR: I go into a room for something and as I enter I forget *why* I'm here :)

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?

Tommy Sundstrøm wrote:

>The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)
>Now that Im finshed with Doom3 I put my teeth in Half Life 2, and what a
>ride that is. Im lovin it.
>
>I bet it wins the game of the year award!

Glad to see that you are still around. Stop by and say hello
sometime... www.agbgaming.com

We run several different game servers and normally have a CS:Source
server running. We have quite a few members from your area and even
have a few old AGQ2'ers hanging around.

[AGB] Flycutter®
Anonymous
November 27, 2004 11:59:35 PM

"Flycutter®" <amlmmkay@tds.etnay> wrote in message
> Tommy Sundstrøm wrote:
>
>>The Quake thingy is over for me.. (k Im waiting for Q4)
>>Now that Im finshed with Doom3 I put my teeth in Half Life 2, and what a
>>ride that is. Im lovin it.
>>
>>I bet it wins the game of the year award!
>
> Glad to see that you are still around. Stop by and say hello
> sometime... www.agbgaming.com

Sadly, it requires Flash, and on dial-up, Flash animations/navigation and
the Flash plug-in itself, take several million years to load...

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
December 24, 2004 1:35:55 AM

"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> out.

*blink*
January 15, 2005 8:19:48 PM

how'd you know I was old now ?

"pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx clan?
> Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff to play. My
> old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I needed. Help me
> out.

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 3:39:52 AM

"Vinster" <See_contact_page@vinster(removethis).com> wrote in message
> how'd you know I was old now ?
>
> "pin77" <four_emerys@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Haven't cruised the quake scene for a couple years. wheres the AGQx
>> clan? Since I have come from the dead I need to get all the schtuff
>> to play. My old age has played tricks on my mind and I forgot what I
>> needed. Help me out.

I never realized we were...um....clanned :)  We use the [AGQx] to
denote following alt.games.quake, quake2 and quake3 is what that's all
about :)  Some would actually get together for a bash now and then,
often on Pits servers. Some on Rail only servers. Some on CTF
servers. I'd say that around 1/2 of the old regs still show up
occasionally.

McGrandpa [AGQx]
!