True Combat servers

donald

Hi,

Why is here so few servers for True Combat ? This afternoon, I tried to
connect. Only 4 rooms were available and in the firt one, a guy of my team
killed me from behind before kicking me of the server... Same
result,(without the first humiliation ;-) on the other three.

Is there any room where people like me, just wanting to spend an hour, can
meet and play ?

Donald

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why is here so few servers for True Combat ?

No one playing it....

>This afternoon, I tried
> to connect. Only 4 rooms were available and in the firt one, a guy of
> my team killed me from behind before kicking me of the server... Same
> result,(without the first humiliation ;-) on the other three.

.....and the people that are sound like a right bunch of tossers.Find another
more popular gametype you like with a descent bunch of people and play that.

> Is there any room where people like me, just wanting to spend an
> hour, can meet and play ?

Sorry don't know of any.

John <john@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Donald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Why is here so few servers for True Combat ?
>
> No one playing it....

As of this posting ASE shows 76 servers with 45 players out of 1,142 slots.

It's really a shame that this mod never saw more popularity than it does, as
it beats the hell out of Urban Terror.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

James H. Hood wrote:
> John <john@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Donald wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Why is here so few servers for True Combat ?
>>
>> No one playing it....
>
> As of this posting ASE shows 76 servers with 45 players out of 1,142
> slots.
>
> It's really a shame that this mod never saw more popularity than it
> does, as it beats the hell out of Urban Terror.

Aye theres been a few mods i've liked over the years but they didn't catch
on to well.

As for TC i get 21 players on 3 servers out of 18 servers i could play
on(ping wise) thru ase.