Omega Or alternate ATI Vista drivers

Clob

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
CCC is killing me on this crap HDTV support. DVI-HDMI it wont give me true 1080p or 1920x1080 @ 60hz support... And when it does give me 1920x1080, its centered in the middle of the screen! I lose 3" of screen all around the screen! This is crap!

And yes, my screen is configured correctly. (its in the Sig if you want the modle)

Anyone else have this problem and fix it? Omega drivers fixed it on XP, but I cant find any for Vista...

dildog

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2007
It has been a While since your last post so I figure you may have already resolved your issue, But in case you are still having the same issue, or someone else seems to be having the same problem I will explain the solution.

1) Download the Latest Driver, Uninstall Current(OLD) Drivers Restart
2) Install new Drivers Preferrably both VideoCard Drivers WDM, & Avivo Package(If Required) Restart
3) Goto your ATI Catalyst Control Center
4) Setup your Displays how you'd like them, Either Clone or Extended.
5) Goto Advanced mode, if you are not already in Advanced. Click on the Digital Television Properties on the left hand side, and select HDTV Support.
6) Select the Size for your televisions HDTV display either, Add 720p60, 1080i30, add 1080p60 etc.. IF you notice that you are too large of an area for your TV or too small and need an Overscan and Underscan Then Underneath the options of the HDTV Modes you just selected are alternate modes that are "Predifined", or "Custom."
Choose one of those modes that are slightly smaller than the aspect ratio that you want. Select one and choose apply Format.

That should resolve any overscan underscan issues.

Good Luck, and Hopefully this was helpful! :bounce: