anybody whit real cheats that work on a cheat dissabled se..

jay

hello i need a real cheat that works on a cheat dissabled server, something
like a hack or a new cheat thats not figured out yet, plz thank you

"Jay" <goodlayjay@vianet.ca> wrote in message
> hello i need a real cheat that works on a cheat dissabled server,
> something like a hack or a new cheat thats not figured out yet, plz thank
> you

Try here for the following

speedhacks
aimbots
cd keys for those who "lost theirs"
free q3 downloads

www.jayisdumberthanahorsesass.com

Hey Jay, I really hope that someone sends you some "cheats", you know why?

1) It says a whole lot of yourself, your person - you are a looser, and that
makes me feel good :)
2) Will you really know what you just installed? Did you know that most of
those installable stuff (no-cd cracks, key-generators, cheats etc) does one
of two things (or both) - plants a trojan and/or open ports on your computer
and gives a cracker in practic a "highway" straight into your computer *lol*
=)
3) There are really no good cheats that will work (and eventually you'll
find it out yourself :), so I just say one thing - Have fun Jay :)

/Rikard

"Jay" <goodlayjay@vianet.ca> skrev i meddelandet
> hello i need a real cheat that works on a cheat dissabled server,
something
> like a hack or a new cheat thats not figured out yet, plz thank you

"Jay" <goodlayjay@vianet.ca> wrote in message news:10qknc4f7tkhuc8@corp.supernews.com...
> hello i need a real cheat that works on a cheat dissabled server, something
> like a hack or a new cheat thats not figured out yet, plz thank you

Not even 1/10 for that one.

<sigh>

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:21:38 -0500, "Jay" <goodlayjay@vianet.ca> wrote:

>hello i need a real cheat that works on a cheat dissabled server, something
>like a hack or a new cheat thats not figured out yet, plz thank you

How about a spell check instead then graduate up to more complicated things
slowly!

Doc