I was able to delete the username on the logon screen so that each time
someone logons, they will not know who logged on previously. However, i had
just reformat my computer and forgot what to do. Hopefully someone can help
me out.

Thanks in advance

jayhawks wrote:
> I was able to delete the username on the logon screen so that each time
> someone logons, they will not know who logged on previously. However, i had
> just reformat my computer and forgot what to do. Hopefully someone can help
> me out.
>
> Thanks in advance

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy >
Security Options > Interactive logon: Do not display last user name.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm