Dangers of corrupted files

marykmac07

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
I have a problem going on in my computer- I found it to be a corrupted file as I received a message on my screen. The virus ware I am using is not detecting any viruses in my computer and yet this currupted file has caused my internet security to shut down and not work.

My computer wont even do a full scan disk. What can be going on?

Does anyyone have an answer on how I can resolve this problem?

Mary

marykmac07

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009

Hi Pat
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you as I have finally just got my computer back to top working condition again. I tried what you recomended and unfortunately it did not work for my problem. So I did some deeper digging into my situation and I found the main problem that was going on without my knowledge.

I discovered that my computer was loaded with Malware, Trojans, spyware and viruses and only one resource helped me and saved me from another costly tech bill.

I downloaded a program called Malwarebytes Anti Malware and installed it on my computer. I then left it do its full scan and completely destroy all of the hidden Malware demons in my computer.
Then, I replaced my no good virus protection with Microsoft Security Essentials free download- I also left that software clean it good.

Pat
The honest truth is that most virus protection softwares on the market are not able to detect or even prevent serious attacks no matter how much they tell you that your computer is protected.
I found out the hard way that you must layer your protection with both a virus protector and a malware protection as well as a firewall

I wish that these virus software companies would become more honest with the consumer and stop beating around the bush about if people are truthfully protected or not.

If you are interested Pat, I can reply again with the full instructions on how to help other people in the community with the same problem that I had and how to keep their problems from comming back and costing them alot of money to get it fixed.