sittingduck

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2003

Which maps give you the most trouble when playing the tiers in nightmare
mode?
Hunter is tough, but I find that I can pretty much smoke through all but the
last tier. dm17 is tough if you dont camp the railgun, that goddamn dm18
KILLS me.
I time the quad, and grab it.... no bots to be seen. It's like they can hide
when you get the quad.

sittingduck

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2003

sittingduck wrote:

> Which maps give you the most trouble when playing the tiers in nightmare
> mode?
> Hunter is tough, but I find that I can pretty much smoke through all but
> the last tier. dm17 is tough if you dont camp the railgun, that goddamn
> dm18 KILLS me.
> I time the quad, and grab it.... no bots to be seen. It's like they can
> hide when you get the quad.

Took me a while, but got em again.