blackberry timesheet/expense tracking software suggestion

August 23, 2004 8:05:19 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a timesheet or expense tracking
software for BlackBerrys? We need a web-based solution so we won't
have to deal with software on our PC, as well as a hosted (ASP)
solution to hold our data for us so we won't have to maintain a
server.

Thanks!
August 4, 2011 6:55:18 AM

Quote:
Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a timesheet or expense tracking
software for BlackBerrys? We need a web-based solution so we won't
have to deal with software on our PC, as well as a hosted (ASP)
solution to hold our data for us so we won't have to maintain a
server.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago

We have been using http://www.officetimer.com/ time tracking software to manage our in house as well as remote employees. our teams productivity has increased drastically after we started using this. It is fully web based and built on ASP.
!