FOX synch?

Last response: in Home Theatre
February 6, 2005 9:58:09 PM

Anyone else getting audio/video synch problems with FOX this morning? I
am getting the signal through DirecTV HD. I haven't checked the local
signal here in L.A. yet. My guess is that it's FOX and not DirecTV.
Anyone else?

More about : fox synch

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 9:58:10 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:58:09 +0000, Steve K. wrote:

> Anyone else getting audio/video synch problems with FOX this morning? I am
> getting the signal through DirecTV HD. I haven't checked the local signal
> here in L.A. yet. My guess is that it's FOX and not DirecTV. Anyone else?

DirecTV is having a ton of lipsync problems on other services
!