aaronward1990

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
http://www.ncix.ca/products/?sku=70012&vpn=Entre-Q670&manufacture=NCIXPC%20Entra%20series&promoid=1261#CustomerReviews

I was wondering if this would be a good buy as it is on sale at the moment. I really do not have time to learn to build my own as I am stuck with 2 jobs and university. I could take time to learn but my brother told me it took him a month and after 2 days of trying to learn I noticed that he is probably right lol. I want to use it to play games like guild wars 2. Does anyone think this would be a good buy. (I am pretty sure it would run Gw2 I just want to make sure it will stay up to date enough to play its expansions!

honestly anyone with half a brain can build a pc.

the folks over in our hardware/systems/ section routinely recommend compatible parts for people who are unsure of what to buy

as far as how to actually assemble a pc there are countless youtube videos and quite a few of us have posted general tips. i for one wrote a pretty in depth guide on the matter but you would have to forum search to find it. i think it was in this subsection.

as for the link you posted. i cant view shopping links so i cannot help you there.