Sign in with
Your question

Can someone just tell me WTF happened on my pc

Last response: in Windows Vista
January 23, 2010 11:45:40 AM

Well ,what happened i just found 2 other accounts on my computer i did'nt creat
and i am the only one use these pc and i don't open share files or network discovery on these pc
and i'm using eset smart secuirty and all windows secuirty update are installed (expect office secuirty update)

so the qestion is wtf is that ?

and

how to prevent it from happening again

and

how can i be safe?

and thanks ,i hope some one replay me on that

More about : wtf happened

January 23, 2010 7:27:22 PM

coman people is there any one can help !!!!
m
l
a b 8 Security
January 23, 2010 7:28:27 PM

What are the account names as a matter of interest.
m
l
Related resources
a b 8 Security
January 23, 2010 10:05:34 PM

Are you the original owner? Could they be from a previous owner?

First, you should make sure it's not malware. Boot into safe mode with networking. Download, install, and update malwarebytes. Then do a full system scan.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
m
l
January 24, 2010 10:07:42 AM

aford10 said:
Are you the original owner? Could they be from a previous owner?

First, you should make sure it's not malware. Boot into safe mode with networking. Download, install, and update malwarebytes. Then do a full system scan.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

weel i did as u said and i found infected item in

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoActiveDesktopChanges (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

what is Hijack.DisplayProperties???/

any way thanks for helping me here but what should i do more to be safe i just found my firewall not use recommended sitting which the last time i saw it was on recommended but i turn back on again
m
l
January 24, 2010 10:14:52 AM

Ijack said:
What are the account names as a matter of interest.

i don't know ijack i just notice one name like ( porotages) and i just ran to delete the accounts the other name i can't be sure about it

but even when i loged to porotages and ask password i enter mine and it says wrong password
i just deleted it with the others
m
l
a b 8 Security
January 24, 2010 4:12:59 PM

that file comes up on every scan on every computer when you install malwar bytes!it is not harmful!
m
l
a b 8 Security
January 24, 2010 4:13:21 PM

that is not causing your issue!
m
l
a b 8 Security
January 24, 2010 5:07:01 PM

I'm not sure where the accounts came from, but as long as malwarebytes came back clean, you should be ok. The hijack that it found isn't anything harmful. It looks like a false positive, according to malwarebytes website.
m
l
January 24, 2010 11:57:34 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
that file comes up on every scan on every computer when you install malwar bytes!it is not harmful!

yeah man i just know that when i serach on google but i did'nt creat the accounts so what is teh problem here i just need explantion
m
l
January 25, 2010 12:01:50 AM

aford10 said:
I'm not sure where the accounts came from, but as long as malwarebytes came back clean, you should be ok. The hijack that it found isn't anything harmful. It looks like a false positive, according to malwarebytes website.

[b][color=#ff003b]I'm not sure where the accounts came from either thats why i asking for help because if there any thing i am so sure about it will be i did'nt creat those accounts or give permission to[/color][/b]
m
l
January 25, 2010 12:04:11 AM

and sorry for grammer and languge spelling mistakes
m
l
!