online rail games (fire immeadiately, propelled at high sp..

Last response: in Video Games
December 17, 2004 4:14:54 AM

Hi
I've played online games where you only have a rail gun,
- it reloads almost immeadiately,
- if you fire at a wall/floor you are propelled for miles
- if you jump whilst in the air you go higher

Can you get these games for single player use?
They seem to appear and disappear regularly for me, I wanted a game
last night but there didn't seem to be any servers available,
any places to find just these games?

Thanks
January 7, 2005 4:16:01 PM

See Instaunlagged mode and check Marcos Rail server for online play.