online rail games (fire immeadiately, propelled at high sp..

Hi
I've played online games where you only have a rail gun,
- it reloads almost immeadiately,
- if you fire at a wall/floor you are propelled for miles
- if you jump whilst in the air you go higher

Can you get these games for single player use?
They seem to appear and disappear regularly for me, I wanted a game
last night but there didn't seem to be any servers available,
any places to find just these games?

Thanks
More about online rail games fire immeadiately propelled high

    See Instaunlagged mode and check Marcos Rail server for online play.

    <foldface@yahoo.co.uk> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hi
    > I've played online games where you only have a rail gun,
    > - it reloads almost immeadiately,
    > - if you fire at a wall/floor you are propelled for miles
    > - if you jump whilst in the air you go higher
    >
    > Can you get these games for single player use?
    > They seem to appear and disappear regularly for me, I wanted a game
    > last night but there didn't seem to be any servers available,
    > any places to find just these games?
    >
    > Thanks

Games Servers Video Games