Sign in with
Your question
Closed

When open memory card it says format

Last response: in Windows Vista
January 25, 2010 6:37:57 AM

When open my micro sd 2 gb memory card from computer via datacable it says that Your disk need to be formatted.... But when try to format it shows as windows does not recognise the file format error come. After that i lost all datas in memory card but still the same message format the disk comes. please give your valuable suggesstions.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 25, 2010 9:39:49 AM

hi im getting the disk g is not formatted do u like to format it now!?!!? wat to do now pls giv ur suggestions i ve important jobs in my card :o  :cry: 
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 25, 2010 9:41:53 AM

:hello:  :cry:  pls help me friends!!!! i don wanna do formatting but i need the content in the card wat to do nw?? pls help me friends :cry:  !!! :(  :( 
Related resources
February 25, 2010 10:41:52 AM

try with some other Pc.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 26, 2010 1:08:34 AM

:fou:  :cry:  same probs again :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 
manojgj said:
try with some other Pc.

February 26, 2010 3:49:58 AM

then get the card out and put in on some other mobile to connect via cable or try it with card reader..
if the same problem continues then format it with your mobile & if you had luck you can recover files with any of recovery software
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 27, 2010 1:01:57 AM

hey it works thanks dudue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! t c gbu!!!!!
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
February 27, 2010 1:03:18 AM

MUTHUDSM said:
When open my micro sd 2 gb memory card from computer via datacable it says that Your disk need to be formatted.... But when try to format it shows as windows does not recognise the file format error come. After that i lost all datas in memory card but still the same message format the disk comes. please give your valuable suggesstions.

hi then :sarcastic:  it with some other system
December 26, 2011 4:56:00 AM

Don't attempt to format the card immediately as it may make things worse (especially if you have some important data). See this article memory card not formatted error for the step by step fix solution.
a b \ Driver
December 26, 2011 5:34:00 AM

garyniel said:
Don't attempt to format the card immediately as it may make things worse (especially if you have some important data). See this article memory card not formatted error for the step by step fix solution.

Its 2 years old thread ...
a b \ Driver
December 26, 2011 5:34:17 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
!