Google Earth 6 - Odd behaveour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous_7

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010
A couple of weeks ago I made the upgrade to Google Earth 6 . But , when I use it , a minute after I start , I feel the program 'pushing' my PC.
As a matter of fact , the Task Manager shows an unusual use of RAM memory. Gradually it reaches 3.6 Gb of my 4 Gb of RAM , and continues to rise slowly.To make a test I added another 4Gb to my RAM memory.It reached then 3.97 Gb in use and I stopped because I didn't feel secure anyway . Now I'm back to my 4Gb , it was always enough for me . The CPU run all this time about 45 % to 50 % of it's maximum charge . The system tells me when I want to stop the program that an unexpected error occurred and That Google Earth must stop.
Any move I do after that The window of Google Earth shuts down , but inside Task Manager I can see it still runs. Only after I shut it down from the Task Manager , the program stops.
Everything else works just fine.

Does anybody experienced this too , or I'm the first ? Should it be a bug of GE or my antivirus ( AVIRA ) failed this once...

P.S My system Specs: AMD Phenom II X4 955, Sapphire PURE AM3 AMD 790GX, 4Gb Kingston DDR3 1333, Radeon HD 5770 , HL-DT-STDVDRAN GH22N40, , Cooler Master GX 750, HDD Seagate ST31000528AS 1Tb

Status
Not open for further replies.