Web Page Display Size

June 10, 2005 6:57:04 PM

When I'm on any web site, even my home page, the picture does NOT fill up the
entire screen....it is too small and has about an inch of dead space around
the site's page!! How do I adjust this?

More about : web page display size

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 10:34:28 PM

For your own personal web page, change the code to adjust the size to that
of which your display is using. For other than your own, there's nothing
you can do - most web sites are designed at 800x600 or 1024x768 as they are
the most common resolutions used by XP users, although you'll still find
many set at 640x480, as they still catering to the old Win9x crowd.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"

"Jeff helper" <Jeff helper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I'm on any web site, even my home page, the picture does NOT fill up
> the
> entire screen....it is too small and has about an inch of dead space
> around
> the site's page!! How do I adjust this?
June 11, 2005 5:01:14 AM

Use your mouse and stretch the screen to full size, do not use the maximize
icon. Close the window by clicking on File and then Close, the size will be
remembered.

!