Punkbuster

I keep getting kicked off of Punkbuster enabled sites because my version
isn't "updated". I tracked down the place to update my Punkbuster version
but the second of two files to be updated fails to update.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jeff

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

get a pb file in any website , i suggest at evenbalance or any other site
¸paste it in your q3 dir and update it from there
"Jeff Burton" <jcburton@sonic.net> a écrit dans le message de
> I keep getting kicked off of Punkbuster enabled sites because my version
> isn't "updated". I tracked down the place to update my Punkbuster version
> but the second of two files to be updated fails to update.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff.
Go to evenbalance.com and download pbweb. Put it in your PB folder in the Q£ directory and run it in
windows, it will update the punkbuster files automatically.

"Jeff Burton" <jcburton@sonic.net> wrote in message news:55nzd.14481$_3.162836@typhoon.sonic.net...
>I keep getting kicked off of Punkbuster enabled sites because my version isn't "updated". I
>tracked down the place to update my Punkbuster version but the second of two files to be updated
>fails to update.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Jeff

i think he did that geri...you need to keep trying..pbweb can drag its feet
sometimes. i join a game and just sit till it up dates in spec mode..