Follow these steps if you want to uninstall (Delete) a program from Vista..
* Click on the Start button.
* Go to Control Panel.
* You will find Programs there. Please click on that.
* Now click on Program and Features.
* You can look for the program you want to work with and then click on Uninstall/Change button.
Hang on! I will also show you another method to go to the Program and Features button.
* Click on Start.
* Click on Control Panel.
In the top right corner you will find the search box.
* Type add remove in the box.
It will take you to "Program and Features" box.
These steps should help you to find Add/Remove programs in Vista.