unlocling all levels in quake iii areana

hi all,

can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena.

i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last time.

im also searching google.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

bob b.
2 answers Last reply
More about unlocling levels quake areana

    bob brozewicz wrote:

    > hi all,
    >
    > can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena.
    >
    > i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last time.
    >
    > im also searching google.
    >
    > any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > bob b.

    try: iamamonkey in the console

    bob brozewicz wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena.
    >
    > i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last
    > time.
    > im also searching google.
    >
    > any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > bob b.

    Single player,Skirmish,then choose your level

Video Games