unlocling all levels in quake iii areana

Last response: in Video Games
December 28, 2004 5:24:48 PM

hi all,

can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena.

i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last time.

im also searching google.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

bob b.
December 28, 2004 5:24:49 PM

bob brozewicz wrote:

> hi all,
>
> can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena.
>
> i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last time.
>
> im also searching google.
>
> any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> bob b.

try: iamamonkey in the console
December 29, 2004 2:42:56 AM

bob brozewicz wrote:
> hi all,
>
> can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena.
>
> i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last
> time.
> im also searching google.
>
> any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> bob b.

Single player,Skirmish,then choose your level
!