Quake 3 servers

Last response: in Video Games
December 31, 2004 5:37:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3,uk.games.computer.quake3 (More info?)

Can anyone share some good online servr ips?

thanx

More about : quake servers

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 5:06:42 AM

"sittingduck" <spam.to.sitting-duck@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message
> Miss Understanding wrote:
>
> > Can anyone share some good online servr ips?
>
> http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

Awesome! - Thanx
January 6, 2005 1:20:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3,uk.games.computer.quake3 (More info?)

If you like Excessive Plus(http://www.excessiveplus.net) and CTF, check out
this quake 3 server:

/connect 67.15.19.117:27960

I'm RedKnight on there...
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 11:31:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3,uk.games.computer.quake3 (More info?)

get the all seeing eye and it finds hundreds for you
"s.rosado" <s.rosado@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> If you like Excessive Plus(http://www.excessiveplus.net) and CTF, check
> out
> this quake 3 server:
>
> /connect 67.15.19.117:27960
>
> I'm RedKnight on there...

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 12:34:53 PM

I did a google search and if I remember correctly you are in
Australia.

Do a google search for australia quake 3 clans or
australia quake 3 servers.

I got several hits on each. Your pings will be much better on local
servers.

Happy Fraggin
[OFx]Chilimac
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 5:33:49 AM

s.rosado wrote:
> If you like Excessive Plus(http://www.excessiveplus.net) and CTF, check out
> this quake 3 server:
>
> /connect 67.15.19.117:27960
>
> I'm RedKnight on there...

wow i was dying to find out local quake players since coming to
waterloo. i just found out about the newsgroups :p

hope to meet more players now. i used to play on noghost as GB/Tourist.
!