hypothetically speaking

which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

sittingduck

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2003

wrote:

> which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

That's a ridiculous question, but if I had to find one that would last a
while, I would get this one:
http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20041216_115811.html

The card integrates two Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT graphics processors and is the
first 6600 GT card on the market to offer a total of 256 MByte DDR 3 memory
and 256 Mbit of memory bandwidth, according to the manufacturer. The card is
cooled by two on-board fans.

I bought an Everlasting Gobstopper 3000 video card in 1970 and haven't
needed another one since.

mega777@gmail.com wrote:
> which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

hehe... :)

"Zenmasta" <byteme@myass.com> wrote in message
> I bought an Everlasting Gobstopper 3000 video card in 1970 and haven't
> needed another one since.
>
> mega777@gmail.com wrote:
> > which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

TRENDING THREADS