hypothetically speaking

which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]
4 answers Last reply
More about hypothetically speaking

    > which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

    That's a ridiculous question, but if I had to find one that would last a
    while, I would get this one:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/hardnews/20041216_115811.html

    The card integrates two Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT graphics processors and is the
    first 6600 GT card on the market to offer a total of 256 MByte DDR 3 memory
    and 256 Mbit of memory bandwidth, according to the manufacturer. The card is
    cooled by two on-board fans.

    I bought an Everlasting Gobstopper 3000 video card in 1970 and haven't
    needed another one since.

    mega777@gmail.com wrote:
    > which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

    hehe... :)

    "Zenmasta" <byteme@myass.com> wrote in message
    > I bought an Everlasting Gobstopper 3000 video card in 1970 and haven't
    > needed another one since.
    >
    > mega777@gmail.com wrote:
    > > which video card would you buy that would last you/a forever/lifetime ;]

    I'd go with the 6800 GT

Graphics Cards Games Video Games