Explorer right click commands

How can I add "move to" and "copy to" commands to the right click
menu?
2 answers Last reply
More about explorer click commands

    Hi Robin,

    Add "Move to folder" and "Copy to folder" to Context Menus (jwenet.net):
    http://jwenet.net/notebook/2005/1150.html

    *Side-effect* of this tweak. Read below:

    The Old New Thing : What goes wrong when you add "Copy To" to the context
    menu:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/02/02/66160.aspx

    --
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    MS-MVP, Windows Shell

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 06:49:10 -0700, Robin Hood wrote:

    > How can I add "move to" and "copy to" commands to the right click
    > menu?

    That can be done (as Ramesh has explained) but has side effects. An
    alternative: Add the Move To and Copy To buttons to the standard toolbar.
    To do this, right click the toolbar and, if necessary, uncheck the option
    to lock the toolbar. Then right click again and select Customize. Select
    Move To in left column of screen that appears and click the Add button.
    Repeat steps for the Copy To button.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User