A More General FPS Gaming Group

I've seen various games posted in this group, and I'd like to suggest a
new group I'm attempting to pull together. You can discuss any FPS to
get tips, help review games, etc. It's fairly new (Jan. 2nd, 2005) so
feel free to help develop it.

Web Address: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/fpsgaming

Moderator: vdliberation@gmail.com

This is a cool group you have going. I'll be sure to check it out for
updates.

Oh My God! I'd have to listem to a bunch of counter strike drivel. Mixed in
with every other fps drivel? Not for me thx.

N8

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2005

OscartheGrouch wrote:
> Oh My God! I'd have to listem to a bunch of counter strike drivel. Mixed in
> with every other fps drivel? Not for me thx.

You are such a grouch oscar...