Sign in with
Your question

Sir i want to convert a scanned image into word format with all its symbol in im

Last response: in Applications
January 30, 2011 5:18:59 AM

sir i want to convert an scanned image in a word format in that way that all the symbols and special text will be copied in the converted format with great accuracy and also i m able to edit some text in the converted file. so, please sir kindly recomend me some software which will help me to do my jobs
January 31, 2011 5:38:41 PM

http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilities/ocr.shtml

OmniPage is a bit of a standard but i am not sure if it's the most accurate one.

If you have many odd characters in the text, you will always have issues using OCR software, it will pause many times to check itself.
m
l
August 20, 2013 1:34:42 AM

Hi,
As you see, there are many free conversion tools online. But I don't suggest you to use them to do with your conversion work. Because I always believe that the free tools online do not have so many professional functions as the paid ones. And it is said that some of them might contain some virus. Check some free trials of the paid professional conversion tools to convert image file to word doc first before you make your final decision if possible. I also suggest you choose one whose way of processing is simple and fast. It can save a lot of time for you. Remember to do your conversion work according to
its conversion tutorial page about how to convert document and image using C#.NET. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron
m
l
!