Rocket Jump

I needed help with rocket jumps, so I tried a script. Seems to work ok,
except on a certain server where it is almost totally innefective. Can a
sever neutralize the effexts of a rocket script?

--
Jesus saves. He shoots... HE SCORES!!!

sittingduck

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2003

Blue Tree wrote:

> I needed help with rocket jumps, so I tried a script. Seems to work ok,
> except on a certain server where it is almost totally innefective. Can a
> sever neutralize the effexts of a rocket script?

Keep practicing... the scripts are ok, but don't give you much control. I
have played around with one, and it worked usually, but on some servers It
won't center my view at the end.

cl_pitchspeed 9999
set rjump "+lookdown;wait;wait;+attack;+moveup;wait;wait;-attack;-moveup;-
lookdown;wait;wait;centerview"
bind ENTER vstr rjump

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Blue Tree wrote:
> I needed help with rocket jumps, so I tried a script. Seems to work
> ok, except on a certain server where it is almost totally
> innefective. Can a sever neutralize the effexts of a rocket script?

Just practise offline.
add seta sv_cheats "1" to your q3config.cfg file then start q3.
In the console type "/devmap q3dm6"
When it loads type in console "/god" and "/give all" this gives u al weaps
and no health loss.

"sittingduck" <spam.to.sitting-duck@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message
> Blue Tree wrote:
>
>> I needed help with rocket jumps, so I tried a script. Seems to work ok,
>> except on a certain server where it is almost totally innefective. Can a
>> sever neutralize the effexts of a rocket script?
>
> Keep practicing... the scripts are ok, but don't give you much control. I
> have played around with one, and it worked usually, but on some servers It
> won't center my view at the end.
>
> cl_pitchspeed 9999
> set rjump "+lookdown;wait;wait;+attack;+moveup;wait;wait;-attack;-moveup;-
> lookdown;wait;wait;centerview"
> bind ENTER vstr rjump

Yep, just practice. If you can RJ without a script it gives you much more
flexibility over your direction and height. Also allows you to RJ off walls
etc while you are in the air to reach those hard to get to places or take
shortcuts.

TRENDING THREADS